Stress

It's closing in all around me,
Coming closer I can hardly see.
There's a 10 pound weight on my chest,
Seriously you're lucky I'm even dressed.
I'm stuck in a mess,
This little thing called stress.
All the voices getting loud,
I wish I could float away on a cloud.
A smile every where I go,
The things I deal with no one will ever know.
I want to sink down deep,
Into an ever lasting sleep.
Never to rise,
And face the endless lies.
I don't understand,
Why am I always the one getting slammed?
I know every one else has bad problems too,
But they all seem to have a matt, jack, or sue.
My friends see me glow,
So many things, would they care to know?
I reach for someone with which my pain to share,
But as I reach the only thing I feel is air.
At the end there used to be hope,
But now I see NOTHING that can help me cope.
With the pain inside,
Little by little I have died.
Now there's barely anything there,
How can I continue to bear?
Someone is throwing a dart,
Right into my heart.
The ones I thought loved me,
Are as far away as the sea.
Yes, I have pride,
I have nearly always lied.
Standing in line,
They ask me if I'm fine.
Of course I am,
I say as I throw up my big dam.
Do I dare?
Would anyone care?
It's seems,
Everything pours over into my dreams.
In the night obsessing over everything,
I jump as I hear the dinging.
Killing my head,
Telling me it's time to get out of bed.
No matter what I say it's time to get up and face another day.

Comments

Kiki Marie said…
you preach it sister! hey that is my life. omw! i love you!

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

I CUT MY HAIR!!