This is a place of ME. This is a place where I will let the walls down and be honest. Joys and stories or tears and heartbreaks, they will all be here. Devotionals to poems, my heart is open to you. I will love well. I will love you and honer you by allowing you into my brokenness and the truth that God has reviled to me. This is a place of Me. Continue if you dare ;)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I CUT MY HAIR!!


JUST 4 U MISS MAGGIE!! ;) lol
see no color!! but I'm thinking I'll do purple like jen's next.. like soon? lol love ya!

OK I CUT MY HAIR!! like 6" off it!!! lol so the first pic I really like but if you look close at the 2nd pic at he back ground it's just realllly cool!! lol so ya! tell me what ya'll think!
xoxo

14 comments:

Nate said...

i like it! It looks good

♥Sarah♥ said...

I think you just said that.. lol thanks :)

Josh said...

I love the haircut! It's totally spiffy! :P

♥Sarah♥ said...

Haha thanks!!! :)

JON said...

Yes, it looks great!

♥Sarah♥ said...

lol it took us a wile to figer that out... lol

Kiki said...

um i think ya look HOT!!!!!! and that is an understatement!!!!!!! lol! :*( i miss it long though!

Kiki said...

um cute shirt too!

Sarah said...

Aww you went with the side bangs! thay look HOT!
kk ily!

♥Sarah♥ said...

thanks!! :)

Kiki said...

i love you no matter how your hair is done!

JON said...

Fine you didnt follow my advice =P jklol

Kiki said...

oh get over it jon!

JON said...

I cant get over it :( and you dont know me back of jklol