Weird day!

I SAW MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES!

Ya... scary hu? lol well I kinda had a car wreck.... ya it was a couple days ago..... and let me tell ya I'm still shaking from it!! I didn't hit anything or gt hurt but the car is kinda sad... lol we are trying to fix it... but I can't drive it. So that plus other stuff that has been happening... like trying to get a job.... missing all my friends..... and stuff like that, I'm like totally over the top. But I have really for the first time in my life felt God holding my hand through it all. He has been right there the whole time even when I was spinning out of control I knew God was there I just felt it... it was a weird but awesome feeling.

After that happened I realized how much each and every one of my friends means to me. Everyone from the people I haven't seen in a few years to my closest friends. If anything happeneds to any of them or to me it's just really great to know that we are friends and care about each other and love each other. Two of my friends heard about this and called me right after they heard to see if I was ok. Then when they new that I was still pretty shaken up went to youth group and asked people to pray that everything would be ok, that I could calm down and we could find a way to pay for my car to get fixed. I know every last one of my friends would have done the same thing but it was just really cool to have it actually shown to you. I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

I CUT MY HAIR!!