THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Ok guys!

Here is what my day was like!

I got up did math that I actually understood (for those of you who know me well you know that like NEVER happens!) then I went to work on year book! Yes I love doing this! I got there about 11:30am and didn't get home till 10:00pm! I was soooo in heaven we worked on so much stuff like the love bug page.... MY ALL TIME FAVORITE! We finished the year book!

During this time I put in an applications at a cool place to work because I knew the manger would be there. When I went in and gave him my application, he said he would look over it and call me to set up an interview. Now guys, I have one friend that works there and another that just picked up an application! Wouldn't that be awesome to work with 2 of my good friends!?!?! lol Ok so I think it would be heaven!
Just pray that I get the job!

Guys I can't explain the fun I had today! I saw my whole year laid out before me in our year book and this year has been one of the best and worst of my whole life! It was just amazing to see what God had done with my friends and me since the beginning of the year!


So ya! I write about more "depressing" stuff a lot and I just thought that to tell ya that if I can have a awesome day once in a wile then you are due for one soon too!!! lol
Love you!

oh ya look at my mom's blog if you want to see pics of my sweet 16!
gracereign.blogspot.com

Comments

Sarah said…
Way cool, Sarah. IMHO, that manager better hire you fast! He'd be making a very wise choice. LOL
Paula said…
OOOps! Looks like I posted as you. I meant to post as me. Have you been on my computer again?? LOL
Admin said…
Sarah,
Visiting from your mom's blog. In her latest Soul Scents, I read the great story of God providing for you party...and now she provided pictures!

So, happy belated birthday to you...and I pray you get the job!

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

I CUT MY HAIR!!