This is a place of ME. This is a place where I will let the walls down and be honest. Joys and stories or tears and heartbreaks, they will all be here. Devotionals to poems, my heart is open to you. I will love well. I will love you and honer you by allowing you into my brokenness and the truth that God has reviled to me. This is a place of Me. Continue if you dare ;)

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Seth

Hey,
Seth got hurt at a hockey tournament and now he is at the hospital so if you guys could all pray.
It's only his knee but it could be really a long time getting better... so ya that's bout all I know :) It could be just lots of ice and propping it up...... either way it's not fun!
lol thanks!

:*)

7 comments:

Kiki said...

tell him i am praying for him!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to talk i am just a phone call away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Sarah♥ said...

thanks sooo much!!! your awesome! I'll keep updates on here....
LOVE YOU!!

Nate said...

Hey Sarah! I will be prayin for yo bro...

Kiki said...

hey you know that God has a plan!!!! call me if you need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiki said...

okay when it rains it pours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dad has to have surgery on his foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tommorrow!!!

♥Sarah♥ said...

thanks so much guys :)

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry!!! i'll be praying for him!!!
xoxoxo

Kiki said...

thanks