This is a place of ME. This is a place where I will let the walls down and be honest. Joys and stories or tears and heartbreaks, they will all be here. Devotionals to poems, my heart is open to you. I will love well. I will love you and honer you by allowing you into my brokenness and the truth that God has reviled to me. This is a place of Me. Continue if you dare ;)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crystals

It's great to finally meet cool people and write crazy Dr. Susse poems in five min!

Crystals
By Sarah (me) and Josh Peterson

Crystals are clear,
in all shapes and sizes,
their beauty unique
amazes our eyeses!

They can do many things,
they can be used as prizes.
They make people think
and grow even more wises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. and i totally <3 the new look of the blog! :D

-Morgan

Whitney said...

HaHa Sarah that was purely AMAzing! Laughed and Smiled!
Reminded me of U! :)

p.s. LUV the new backround <3

Luv U So!
Wish I could see u!
-Whitney-

♥Sarah♥ said...

Thanks guys! I miss josh! lol