The Dance

Tonight I danced with God,
The rain spraying my face.
I whisper into the night,
"I love you God".

The wind spinning around me rushes,
Hugging me close.
I all but hear the words,
"I. Love. You."

Love pulses through my veins,
Reaching every part of my bean.
A love so pure,
Untainted by the sin of this world.

So vast,
I know it will never leave me.
A love so real,
Doubt doesn't stand a chance.

I reach my arms to the heavens,
And twirl.
I am a little girl again,
Spinning for the world.

Showing off the beauty,
You created me to be.
Pure and real,
I am what I am.

Setting free the strength and joy,
You in-beaded in me.
Fully expecting your delight,
Your pride in me.

The scent of the sweet bosoms,
From the strong tree.
They float on the wind,
engulfing me in your pleasure.

So full of love and delight,
I sigh a "Thank You".
I turn and go inside,
Whole and beautiful once more.

Comments

Paula said…
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
Amen and Amen
Anonymous said…
Wahou....
maymay said…
If quite clean, chanel outlet bends while in the facility that will often be toted by way of not one but two top rated takes care of; to be able to bring all of personal needs plus reside wonderful in addition, them spreads out to maintain all of plus may be for remaining toted covering the arm. A three openings, not one but two outer plus not one but two insides, deliver an awesome chanel outlet to get compact extras for instance mobile, Iphone, pocket, plus car keys. Lindy travelling bag appeals to design women of all ages who sadly are given to switching its kinds once in a while. Pay for a person travelling bag nonetheless essentially by using not one but two several models. Hand-held and also arm taking, a travelling bag is definitely doomed that they are chanel outlet plus sought-after. Like alternative baggage with Hermes, Lindy baggage can come a colossal variety of elements plus colorations. A elements a lot of used in Hermes Lindy will be Clemence plus Fleet, some for instance unusual matte croc dermis plus bi-material toile plus set. chanel outlet set is definitely leg set out of toddler bull. Its magnificent, more heavy plus long-lasting. Fleet, a variety of buttery comfortable leg dermis, is definitely slouchy, robust plus soft. Clemence comes into play Yellow metal, Blanc, Pink Jean, Brighton Pink, Rouge, Rouge Garance, Raisin, Dark colored, Raisin, Etoupe, Pumpkin, Vert Olive, Vert Anis and some extra. Vert Anis is definitely Dazzling Apple inc tone, an enjoyable cover from the sun with inexperienced. Fleet contains a lesser chanel outlet with colorations as well as timeless Increased by Dragee also comes in fleet exclusively. All these luscious leathers plus charming colorations are sometimes accented by using sleek palladium appliance.

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

I CUT MY HAIR!!