Only Though Your Eyes

I've stretched,
Strived,
Struggled,
To see each,
As you see.

To have kindness,
Compassion,
Forgiveness,
For anyone,
For anything.

To give support,
Strength,
Joy,
To anyone,
At anytime.

To see though,
Your loving eyes.
Each individual,
For everyone,
Except me.

Some how I don't believe,
Your love,
Your fogginess,
Your value,
Can reach me.

I've messed up,
I've hurt,
And been hurt.
I live in a world,
All my own.

I care for them,
For me.
Hoping just for a moment,
To be worthy,
To be valued.

So you see me?
Trying,
Drowning,
Pushing,
Crying?

I want value,
Only in you.
No earnings,
No games,
Just me.

Why can I see,
Them with your eyes?
Yet see in myself,
Only flaws?
Cheap.

An unpolished person,
Heart,
Waist,
Skin,
Mind.

Not yet worth value.

That can't be,
What you see!

If you see her,
As a flower.
See him,
As a rock.
What about me?

Define me,
As you see fit.
Not by my standards,
Unreachable.
Only though your eyes.

Comments

Paula said…
This is incredibly powerful.

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

I CUT MY HAIR!!

HELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!