I am His

Are you...
An outcast?
Ostrisized?
Laughed at?

Do you...
Have a story,
No one could,
Possibly understand?

ARe you...
Scarred by religion?
Rejected by friends?
Judged?

Do you...
Walk alone,
Wishing someone,
Would just hold your hand?

Yes?

Me Too.

I walk in a world,
Not aloud to show my colors,
Crushed by those around me.

My heart burns,
To have you see,
The truth I have found.

But the fire,
Is covered,
Contained at every turn.

Everyone aloud to speak,
Everyone, Anyone,
Except me.

One word,
And I am judged,
Rejected.

My heart full of Love,
Love that is strong,
Even when I'm not.

My fire burns with grace,
Acceptance of all,
Forgiveness surrounding.

Love and Grace.
Grace contagious,
Love healing.

Yet at every turn,
My heart hidden,
My fire qwinched.

Just like you,
I am rejeceted,
Made a joke of.

Who can understand?
Love in the raw,
Grace all incompacing.

To have something,
Something to hold on to,
Besides pride and hate.

I am hidden in the shadows,
Strong and silent,
Silent...

Silent no more!
Time to create,
My own unique shadow.

Relif and Joy,
My heart is coming out,
Not my story but His.

He shows me I am special,
I matter to Him,
I am Loved.

Who am I?

Judge as you will.

I am a child of Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

I CUT MY HAIR!!