I AM SMART!!!

I'm done!!!! I'm so so freakn done! I'm done feeling like less. I'm done feeling stupid. I'm done falling for the lie that I'm not as good as the next Joe or Sally because I don't fit in the "right" box.

I am freaking brilliant! If you can't see that... well your loss! Unlike many, I don't need someone else to tell me what to think, to tell me right from wrong, to show me what to do with my life.

I am smart! I'm the person that people come to every day when they need help. I'm the person that will be straight with some one when others say what they want to hear. I make people feel beautiful. People stop and look at me and say "wow I've never told anyone that before". I give anyone who asks a safe enviorment to be who they really are, whoever that may be... So at the end of the day forgive me if I can't keep up with your mind twisting debates.... I'm sleepy from dealing with the heart of the people around me.

From this day on I will not compare myself to the fallowing BRILLIANT (I mean that sincerely) people in my life...
David
Ashley
Jennie
Lindsey
Amber
Zack
Jeff
Josiah
Esther
Seth
Hannah

I love you all... with all my heart but I'm done feeling like I'm not as smart for who God created me to be and for the life choices that I have made to support that person. I am ME... None of you can say that.

I will go to school and collage when I'm good and ready, whether that be tomorrow or never. I don't care. I know I'm smart. I don't need to prove anything. I'm just into the heart of people more than numbers and statistics. It's who I was made to be, I'm done trying to be someone else.

Lord,
Help me to be whoever YOU created me to be. Help that have nothing to do with the culture around me and their standards. I want to grow and be grown. I want to be known for YOU shining through me. Thank you for making me, ME. I wouldn't change a thing. :-)
Love you Lord!
Your Princess

Comments

Brooke Lynn said…
I totally know where you are coming from, I feel this way frequently, but I just want to tell you: You are beautiful, inside and out, you are kind, the love of God spills out of you and brightens every life you touch, you have chosen a life path that is different from the status quo, and it truly fits who God made you to be. You don't ever need to feel inferior or compare yourself to another, because you are just striving to be the best Sarah you can be, to be Jesus to those around you, adn to live out the amazing life God has planned especially for you! I love you girl!
Sarah said…
I love you brooke! Thank you! if anyone would understand it would be you :) You are brilliant too you know :) I love you girl! We'll do this together okay?
Yashoda said…
Oh my god It is very nice. kudos to you....

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

HELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!