Dark

You place them in my life.
Weak,
Hurting,
Confused.

I point them to you.
Strength,
Life,
Joy.

Then like a conveyor belt,
They're gone and moved on.
I've done my job,
Fixing the broken pieces.
They skip on with life.

All the time,
A smile on my face.
Fingers torn and sore,
Heart ripped in two.
Exhausted and hurting.

Looking for any to heal,
Perhaps one I helped.
A kind soul to mend,
The messy pieces of my heart.
No One.

All gone,
All happy,
All alone.

You teach me,
To teach them.
How do I learn?

You help me,
To help them,
Where is my help?

You comfort me,
To comfort them.
Where is my hug?

Pain so raw,
So real.
Tears flow like rain,
A thunderstorm.

Afraid to find,
Hope, Joy, or Love.
Fear of fixing,
Of disappearing.

Lost, alone, shaking, crying, scared, hurting.....
DARK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

I CUT MY HAIR!!

HELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!