Stab My Heart

Over and over,
I stab myself in the heart.
You should be mine,
I've known it for years.

But no,
You're with this one or that one.
But none right for you,
I watch it kill you each time.

Why can't you see?
They are just wrong for you.
Don't you know?
They don't understand you.

Not like I understand you.

Best friends forever.
Can't get better than that.
I know you.
You know me.

For what is unseen.

In your hugs,
I never want to let go.
To stay in your arms forever,
Feel your lips on mine.

Dreams.

I have tried,
To pass it off as lust,
As best friend,
Just a crush.

But it stays by me.

I'm stuck in your trap,
Trap of friendship.
You know me,
Through and through.

I'm your open book.

You're always there,
Any shape I need.
Your strong solder,
A friendly laugh.

So why do I always want more?

I can't seem to get over it,
Over you.
Why can't I be satisfied,
Being your dear friend.

Why must I put myself through this?

Stab me in the heart,
Time and time again.
But I'll hold on,
To whatever part I can have.

Even if just your friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS

Depressed

HELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!